IN EVERY ISSUE
• Editor's Letter
• Market Report
• Book Reviews
• Yarn Forward: Fleece to Yarn: We spun up some of the fleeces available to stores today
• TNNA Update
• CYC Update
• Smart Staffing • A Class By Itself. Attract customers and get cash registers ringing with guest teachers. By Carol Sulcoski
• Smart Online • Mind Your P's and Q's. Social media etiquette is newly charted territory, but it can make or break your online presence. By Pamela Wynne Butler
• Smart Marketing • Make It Memorable. Creative promotions—big ideas and little ones alike—can help increase sales at your store and bring in new customers. By Cathy Rumfelt
• Smart Sanity • It's Not Me, It's You. The customer isn't always right. Here's how to tell them it's time to say good-bye. By Daryl Brower
• International Report:
Vietnam: Handwork is alive and well on the Indochina Peninsula. By Stacey Trock
• Company Profile: Sticks & Strings
, Lansing, Michigan• Celebrity Profile:
She's a Trendsetter
: Myrna Klein
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE IN MARCH! CLICK HERE.
Download the issue here. Be sure you are logged in first. To register for a free account click here.
Let's Put on a Show: The next-generation craft
scene offers opportunities for retailers and
By Leslie Petrovski
Samples Sell: Our go-to guide to showing off your
store models to best effect.
By Daryl Brower
ON THE COVER
Lorna's Laces' new yarn Haymarket is an ultrasoft 100% Bluefaced Leicester wool; it comes in all of the company's amazing colorways. Photograph by Marcus Tullis.