IN EVERY ISSUE
• Editor's Letter
• Market Report
• Book Reviews
• Yarn Forward: Knits Electric: Day-glo brights have long been available in enexpensive craft yarns. But if we're to heed the fashion runways, these shades have assumed a genteel new identity—and boutique yarns are quickly following suit. By Christina Behnke
• TNNA Update
• CYC Update
• Knitting Guild
• Crochet Guild
• Smart Marketing • Everybody's Talking. Keeping an eye on "viral" trends in the knitting world can lead to great word of mouth for your shop. By Cathy Rumfelt
• Smart Money • A Little Help From a Friend. Develop a relationship with your local bank and you may be better poised to take advantage of loan opportunities. By Jackie Pawlowski
• Smart Online • Building a Better Blog Tour. Take your content on the virtual road to reach more people along the way. By Stefanie Goodiwn-Ritter
• Smart Retailing • Teasing Out the Fluff. Adding spinning supplies to your merchandise mix is a sure way to increase sales. By Liz Gipson
• Smart Sanity • Stop Counting Sheep! Make time for a full night's sleep and wake up ready to tackle a new day. By Claire Lui
• International Report: The Faroe Islands. Knitters keep tradition alive and keep warm on "the Sheep Islands." By Jessica London Klemz
• Company Profile: Knit One, Crochet Too, Windham, Maine
• Celebrity Profile: Barbara Kingsolver
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE IN MARCH! CLICK HERE.
Download the issue here. Be sure you are logged in first. To register for a free account click here.
ON THE COVER
A cardboard robot helps us wind some Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica in a neon-bright shade. The mainstay yarn comes to life in new, on-trend colors in addition to the classics. Distributed by Fairmount Fibers (fairmountfibers.com). Photograph by Marcus Tullis.